“Your lead magnet must be directly aligned to whatever it is you’re selling, that’s where your conversions will come from”
Jason has run his own web development business since 2010 helping established online businesses, increase sales through optimization, conversion, and behavioral strategy. He does this through on-site personalization, email, and marketing campaigns to learn more about the potential and existing customers to decrease the time to first purchase and increase repeat purchases.
He is extremely passionate about helping developers and designers discover their niche, plan out and market themselves to build recurring revenue, and stay in the feast. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place.
Topics we discuss in this episode…
- From e-commerce to client services work
- Launching the first product
- Taking a step back to craft a better message
- The segmentation and personalization of email marketing
- Figuring out segmentation
- Segmentation. Where do we start?
- Making use of “Why didn’t you buy” campaigns
- Why sending multiple emails is O.K.
- Creating tailored content in between launches
- Making sure your lead magnet is aligned with your product