Rachel is also a real estate investor with 35 rental units. Her valuable money lessons have helped thousands of millennials work their way out of financial despair. She has successfully done what no one has done before: made the topic of money management fun, entertaining, and simple.
“Find a problem in the market that hasn’t been solved yet and then go out and solve it for people”
Only 27 years old, former financial advisor Rachel Richards has made a name for herself in the personal finance realm. In 2019, Rachel quit her job and retired, with over $10,000 per month in passive income! She is the bestselling author of “Money Honey” and “Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement”. She has been featured on the Penny Hoarder and the New York Times and has been contracted to speak at colleges.
Topics we discuss in this episode…
- How passive is a passive income?
- How Money Honey started
- Writing and launching the first book
- Self-publishing or traditional publishing
- What to invest on when publishing a book
- Importance of market research from your target audience
- Pre-selling an online course
- The importance of beta versions of a course
- A unique value proposition
Passive Income Starter kit: https://www.moneyhoneyrachel.com/bonus