Through his persistence and hard work, Steven eventually started to establish his own brand and started to market his services online, leading to being an entrepreneur. His work has been recognized and he was voted as one of the best photographers in The Hague, his work being published in magazines like TheKnot, ThePerfectWedding, and ZankYou.
“Building a personal brand on social media is the most effective way to stand out from your highly saturated market so you can reach more people, attract more leads and convert more sales.”
Steven de Cuba is a wedding and branding photographer based in the Netherlands. With the courage to pursue his hobby as a career, he took the time to learn and gain the knowledge necessary to start building his company.
If you want to learn more about building your personal brand and the value of social media presence, this is the episode for you!
Topics we discuss in this episode…
- Building your own personal brand
- Improving your launch experience
- The importance of launch messaging
- Helpful social media tips
- Managing your mindset and fear
- Handling other people’s opinion with your launch
- Being consistent on social media