“The reason why we say OMG I’m launching is because it really is a performance”
James Wedmore is an introvert from Laguna Beach, CA who has spent the past 8 years teaching online entrepreneurs how to leverage the power of online video and YouTube with such courses and programs like Video Traffic Academy and 48Hr Film School.
Starting in 2016, he made a massive shift to focus on a big gap that he saw missing in the marketplace: The Mindset of Entrepreneurs. He launched a podcast (Mind Your Business) and a new flagship program (Business By Design) to help other content creators, authors and coaches thrive online.
James also facilitates a high-level mastermind called The Inner Circle.
When James isn’t working, he can be found surfing, traveling with his beautiful wife or restoring his old Volkswagen. His motto is simple: Work hard, play harder!
Topics we discuss in this episode…
- First OMG I’m Launching moments
- Failed launches
- Successful launches
- Stop caring about what people think!
- Being bold when launching
- The reasons behind negativity
- Knowing who you are
- Having confidence when launching
- Not putting too much emphasis on a launch
- No such thing as failure – Keep on launching!
- How to increase your revenue
- The core of a great launch
- Launch tactics
- The importance of great messaging and an irresistible offer
- Business By Design